About creating servers

Feel free to talk about anything related to Bully MP in this board.
K1nght_.

About creating servers

Postby K1nght_. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:00 am

The Bully MP modification will be the same as MTA (GTA Online)?
The engineering, you can install mod's and maps within the server, for everyone.
So already I wonder if will release game modes, scripts, pawno, and other components. :lol:

SalwadoR

Re: About creating servers

Postby SalwadoR » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:51 am

I think, closer to SA:MP, Bully MP will be with one side scripting :? .
If multiplayer will have good functions to create and manage new objects - guys can make new maps :P .
And multiplayer scripting on Lua, not Pawno.
I from Russia, sorry for my bad English. :roll:

MyU

Postby MyU » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:02 am

Yes, in terms of scripting it'll be more familiar for you if you did SA:MP Scripting before atm we do not support client resources.
But we do not use PAWN, we use LUA.
Also, we do not differentiate (game)modes/modes, they are bascially the same except that "game"modes can have priority.

Simple01

Postby Simple01 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:22 pm

MyU wrote:Yes, in terms of scripting it'll be more familiar for you if you did SA:MP Scripting before atm we do not support client resources.
But we do not use PAWN, we use LUA.
Also, we do not differentiate (game)modes/modes, they are bascially the same except that "game"modes can have priority.

So this is going to be a familiar of SA:MP with Lua in Bully. (This is crazy) :lol:

P3ti
Site Admin

Postby P3ti » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:52 am

SalwadoR's and MyU's answers are outdated, because I've changed the mod's concept on several parts. Both the client and the server will be scriptable, but assets won't be replaceable in the initial version like in MTA. Scripting will be powered by Google's V8 JavaScript engine.

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “General Discussion”