Brazilians ?

Feel free to talk about anything related to Bully MP in this board.
Resurrection

Brazilians ?

Postby Resurrection » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:23 am

:?

SWEGTA

Re: Brazilians ?

Postby SWEGTA » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:04 am

What about 'em?
As far as I, P3ti and everyone else on the Bully-MP team they're welcome. And so is anyone else, as long as they play nicely with others and by the rules.

zMuuN

Postby zMuuN » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 pm

Resurrection wrote::?

What do Brazilians have? In addition to playing better and having more creativity for mods than you, both are crowding the servers and helping to spread the game.

quinnsane

Postby quinnsane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:02 am

I would disagree but to each their own. 'Playing better' isn't really a thing in a multiplayer game since there's no way to be better at something where there's no competition. They also spam the hell out of the chat and get angry at anything that doesn't go their way. (Obviously not all but a fair 99% majority of them that I have seen.) Also in terms of mods, you can't mod MP. So... again, I digress.

In terms of crowding the servers, you're right. They're also posting malware links and doing nothing but shouting in all caps and spamming the same thing repeatedly along with spreading the game to more people that will do the same.

Even in vanilla Bully, they don't always create better mods. Nearly 100% of the time, they're incoherent, scripted badly or not playable. Other times it's just stolen work, copied and pasted. The fact that you also direct this at him is a bit odd saying "you" as him specifically. How do you know this man doesn't know C++ and LUA and could mod your ass until kingdom come.

If I were you I wouldn't insult him or anyone else. That goes for literally everyone.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300x @ 3.5GHz
GPU: NVidia GTX 1050Ti
RAM: 16GB Ballistix Sport LT DDR4
Mobo: MSI B350M Gaming Pro

GongasPlays

Postby GongasPlays » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:18 am

First of all I never had problems with Brazilians before, Myself have alot of friends that are as cool as me =P and don´t do havoc in games or anything like that.

But well I think we all have to respect the fact that the there are "some" Brazilians that don´t do nothing bad and are just spreading the word about BullyMP on big youtubers and such...I just didn´t want to see from, for example 100 brazilians , 25 of them would just cause trouble and spam , etc in the servers not only in chat but annoy other players experience... And me understanding them, I have seen alot of times that those that spam and such, are just giving bad reputation leaving the ones that aren´t causing trouble, knowing that everyone else is going to see them as a bad influence...

My point of view is, those that just wanna mess around and make their reputation more bad than it already is, should just stop and think about what they are doing... There´s no point in those that are more chaotic than others, make their reputation worse. Just play, respect the rules , and respect each players experience in the game =) We all here to have fun, but we shouldn´t have to take attention to those that wanna cause havoc in the chat and such...There´s other places for those things.

PS: Just like Quinn and others said, if you in a server most of the times in 10 brazilians, 3 are spamming or cursing all over the chat like I mentioned...And that´s what Im afraid, I just hope the ones that come to play are as good as the ones that aren´t causing havoc over the servers.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvu3Qckb5QAt0uy4BhN1cYw
Twitter - https://twitter.com/gongasplayz
Google+ - GongasPlays

squadbitch

Postby squadbitch » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 am

Brazilians are good guys, it's very funny to play with them. but they spam a lot in chat...

GongasPlays

Postby GongasPlays » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:42 am

squadbitch wrote:Brazilians are good guys, it's very funny to play with them. but they spam a lot in chat...

Saddly most of them spam, but half of them are really cool guys!
Google+ - GongasPlays

Malboro

Postby Malboro » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Greetings !!

Brazilians are spreading a lot your work, an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYd3lqG4rw ( 3 day ago 128k + views )

I understand that many Brazilians are toxic, nor is our own community able to cope most of the time ( unfortunately ).

But I hope there are servers available to our region in the future
or that you recruit people from our country to the administration to support Brazilian players.

Shrimp

Postby Shrimp » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 pm

range ban the stupid ones that spam the chat, spread pirated bully, try to get their own way by caps and spam, can't read a word you say (there is still br's asking that server files doesn't work when it literally says they aren't available), and the ones that just have no manners and are dicks to you 100% of the time. this isn't meant to be some sort of far right or hate thing, its just that brazil will ruin bully, and i'm serious, they'll ruin the reputation of the game and drive off english players.
hello there

GongasPlays

Postby GongasPlays » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:21 pm

Shrimp wrote:range ban the stupid ones that spam the chat, spread pirated bully, try to get their own way by caps and spam, can't read a word you say (there is still br's asking that server files doesn't work when it literally says they aren't available), and the ones that just have no manners and are dicks to you 100% of the time. this isn't meant to be some sort of far right or hate thing, its just that brazil will ruin bully, and i'm serious, they'll ruin the reputation of the game and drive off english players.

Well I think Brazil as been into Bully for so long and now that it got unbanned more than ever...But I dont think people are going to drive off, there just has to be special features into servers to stop the spam like some sort of bot or something like that.
Google+ - GongasPlays

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “General Discussion”