Brazilians ?

Feel free to talk about anything related to Bully MP in this board.
Shrimp

Re: Brazilians ?

Postby Shrimp » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 pm

wexel64 wrote:i don't know what Brazilian people are saying and it's making me really mad. These people will make me quit this game with their "kkkkkkkkkkkkk"

exactly
why do brazilians always say kkkkkkk and other stupid repetitive shit
hello there

Ahmed Ly

Postby Ahmed Ly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:23 am

Shrimp wrote:
wexel64 wrote:i don't know what Brazilian people are saying and it's making me really mad. These people will make me quit this game with their "kkkkkkkkkkkkk"

exactly

Maybe kkk mean hahaha

Mattew_

Postby Mattew_ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:34 am

Shrimp wrote:

exactly

Hi Guys,

I'm a Brazilian player, I'm honest, I'm not one of those Brazilians who likes to spoil the game.
'' kkkkkkk '' is a Brazilian laugh.
In Brazil we use it constantly.
It's the same as "hahaha" :D

RenanMsV

Postby RenanMsV » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:59 pm

ArkNite wrote:(And yep, 75% of the americans i met on the servers are 200% dicks and xenophobics).

That explains everything. Ive seen some ppl talking s h i t about brazilian ppl. It sounds like xenophobia to me.

1: They dont speak english..... Well u probably dont speak portuguese, not even spanish. Should u be excluded from the server? I guess u ll say no... So, all u are trying to do is make the Official server an english only server. Which I disagree ofc!

2: They are just punching everyone..... Well, as you do! Yes, I ve seen a lot of u guys doing the same. Are u at a freeroam server? thats allowed. Are u at rp server ? ban / kick / jail .

3: They are spamming ..... mute / kick ?

4: They are ........ shhh

Shrimp wrote:this isn't meant to be some sort of far right or hate thing, its just that brazil will ruin bully, and i'm serious, they'll ruin the reputation of the game and drive off english players.

Well.... that sounds VERY offensive.
[Server Developer]
[C#, JS, PHP, Python, SQL, CLEO, GTA3Script, Pawn]

Shrimp

Postby Shrimp » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:13 pm

RenanMsV wrote:
ArkNite wrote:(And yep, 75% of the americans i met on the servers are 200% dicks and xenophobics).

Shrimp wrote:this isn't meant to be some sort of far right or hate thing, its just that brazil will ruin bully, and i'm serious, they'll ruin the reputation of the game and drive off english players.

Well.... that sounds VERY offensive.

there is no way to put it in a nice way, i can name many games which brazil took over and driven off the english player, there is literally no-one playing bully mp anymore because of these brazilians

i'm not saying that we should exterminate brazil and get rid of any traces of brazil, we just need to do something about the overpopulation and how they literally are ruining the game, brazilians even caused havoc before bully mp was a thing
hello there

Mattew_

Postby Mattew_ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:17 am

I do not understand why you just put the blame on the Brazilians.
I've seen a lot of gamblers from other countries mess up the game.
Not all Brazilians are this garbage that you think, you think you are superior to us Brazilians.
Only the channels youtube brazil are the most are publicizing the Bully MP. Great Channels!

Shrimp

Postby Shrimp » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Mattew_ wrote:I do not understand why you just put the blame on the Brazilians.
I've seen a lot of gamblers from other countries mess up the game.
Not all Brazilians are this garbage that you think, you think you are superior to us Brazilians.
Only the channels youtube brazil are the most are publicizing the Bully MP. Great Channels!

did you use google translate? why do you speak of gamblers
also we need ENGLISH youtubers to try populate the game with english people aswell, we can't just let this community be run by 90% of brazilians, atleast try to diverse it
i don't want to fully get rid of brazil, we just seriously need some english players in this
hello there

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “General Discussion”