Brazilians ?

Feel free to talk about anything related to Bully MP in this board.
Shrimp

Re: Brazilians ?

Postby Shrimp » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:34 pm

GongasPlays wrote:
Shrimp wrote:range ban the stupid ones that spam the chat, spread pirated bully, try to get their own way by caps and spam, can't read a word you say (there is still br's asking that server files doesn't work when it literally says they aren't available), and the ones that just have no manners and are dicks to you 100% of the time. this isn't meant to be some sort of far right or hate thing, its just that brazil will ruin bully, and i'm serious, they'll ruin the reputation of the game and drive off english players.

Well I think Brazil as been into Bully for so long and now that it got unbanned more than ever...But I dont think people are going to drive off, there just has to be special features into servers to stop the spam like some sort of bot or something like that.

good point, but they will still spread bullshit and act like idiots on forums and discord, anywhere outside bully mp.
in honesty brazilians made bully's reputation worse, i actually know someone who stopped modding bully simply because of brazilians.
hello there

GongasPlays

Postby GongasPlays » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Wow really? I mean people dont have to be taken down cause of others...You gotta be strong even when you have to deal with those kind of people, atleast alot of brazilians that I see on the servers are cool but then for example, in 10 brazilians , 3 are causing chaos in the server and making other players and other brazilians having a bad experience at it. So that´s why there should be some kind of punish for those that not only cause chaos but also annoy other players... I also think some of those Brazilians wanna see their reputation lower then it already is for some people...It just doesn´t make sense, brazilians shouldnt bully other brazilians like in other languages server because their reputation is already that low for other countries. Atleast the ones that I play with sometimes, are nice people and just wanna have a good time like I do in the server ;) For the other ones that do chaos, features like those would be good for the servers like timeout as well. I guess we have to deal with it til we don´t have servers for different languages and some kind of spam block :P
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvu3Qckb5QAt0uy4BhN1cYw
Twitter - https://twitter.com/gongasplayz
Google+ - GongasPlays

Shrimp

Postby Shrimp » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:32 pm

GongasPlays wrote: in 10 brazilians , 3 are causing chaos in the server and making other players and other brazilians having a bad experience at it

what the hell what server is this, this is holy!!!
hello there

GongasPlays

Postby GongasPlays » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Shrimp wrote:
GongasPlays wrote: in 10 brazilians , 3 are causing chaos in the server and making other players and other brazilians having a bad experience at it

what the hell what server is this, this is holy!!!

Hehe it was an example man ;) It would be cool to be like that and not worse lol
Google+ - GongasPlays

HitlerMarlboro

Postby HitlerMarlboro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:39 am

I am here to play and have a pleasant experience. I am being prejudiced by my country!

ArkNite

Postby ArkNite » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Shrimp wrote:range ban the stupid ones that spam the chat, spread pirated bully, try to get their own way by caps and spam, can't read a word you say (there is still br's asking that server files doesn't work when it literally says they aren't available), and the ones that just have no manners and are dicks to you 100% of the time. this isn't meant to be some sort of far right or hate thing, its just that brazil will ruin bully, and i'm serious, they'll ruin the reputation of the game and drive off english players.

That's a good thing. At least there won't be any xenophobics on the servers. (And yep, 75% of the americans i met on the servers are 200% dicks and xenophobics).

Courage and Honor!

GongasPlays

Postby GongasPlays » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:27 pm

ArkNite wrote:

That's a good thing. At least there won't be any xenophobics on the servers. (And yep, 75% of the americans i met on the servers are 200% dicks and xenophobics).

But lets be realistic about some of the brazilians that do come and play, I think the ones that cause spam and cause havoc in the server should be punished in any way possible...They dont need to be banned but like atleast a spam blocker? or a timeout like 5 mins muted something like that if u know what I mean =/
Google+ - GongasPlays

Shrimp

Postby Shrimp » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:07 pm

ArkNite wrote:

lol obviously 100% you're right! i play games and servers with the majority being american and barely any of them are on a autistic level of brazilian, we're not being xenophobic, we're being truthful, there's no way to express our remarks against brazilian players without sounding like a dick, try complaining about a playerbase's country without being xenophobic. it's' like csgo and russians
hello there

wexel64

Postby wexel64 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:51 pm

i don't know what Brazilian people are saying and it's making me really mad. These people will make me quit this game with their "kkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Ahmed Ly

Postby Ahmed Ly » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:56 pm

wexel64 wrote:i don't know what Brazilian people are saying and it's making me really mad. These people will make me quit this game with their "kkkkkkkkkkkkk"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “General Discussion”