RP servers

Feel free to talk about anything related to Bully MP in this board.
Lil Santoyo
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:16 am

RP servers

Postby Lil Santoyo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:19 am

Any RP server's gonna be made? :D :twisted: :ugeek:

skbyt
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:11 am

Re: RP servers

Postby skbyt » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:16 am

IMV, RP based on bully's initial aspect is way easy to make (characters/vehicles/interiors are available). If you're looking for something more different from the first measures, then no. Also its up to people whether they want to have a particular gamemode and skill does matter with limited functions provided onset. Later comes better.

User avatar
Cindy
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: RP servers

Postby Cindy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:32 am

skbyt wrote:IMV, RP based on bully's initial aspect is way easy to make (characters/vehicles/interiors are available). If you're looking for something more different from the first measures, then no. Also its up to people whether they want to have a particular gamemode and skill does matter with limited functions provided onset. Later comes better.


I agree with this comment, starting out on v1.0 it will have it's flaws and it will be very basic but people will make scripts that will work along with it. As the program updates so will the scripts making it a lot better! Can't wait too see some RP server doe! :)

User avatar
SWEGTA
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: RP servers

Postby SWEGTA » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:21 am

One thing that I think the MP devs are really excited for is the creativity that people will bring.
If you really want an RP server, you could probably code a gamemode yourself.

Mattew_
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:55 am
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: RP servers

Postby Mattew_ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:41 am

SWEGTA wrote:One thing that I think the MP devs are really excited for is the creativity that people will bring.
If you really want an RP server, you could probably code a gamemode yourself.


Swegta, what programming language is needed to encode the bully mp server?

Ahmed Ly
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:29 pm
Location: Libya - ليبيا
Contact:

Re: RP servers

Postby Ahmed Ly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Mattew_ wrote:
SWEGTA wrote:One thing that I think the MP devs are really excited for is the creativity that people will bring.
If you really want an RP server, you could probably code a gamemode yourself.


Swegta, what programming language is needed to encode the bully mp server?

Javascript
wiki :
http://wiki.bully-mp.ru/index.php/%D0%9 ... 0%B8%D0%B8


kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
 

 

cron