Foreign people in MP.

Feel free to talk about anything related to Bully MP in this board.
Shrimp

Foreign people in MP.

Postby Shrimp » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:30 am

this thread will come off SO BAD i might get banned for this and i'm expressing my opinion, and probably thousand's want to say this but don't want to.
multiplayer modifications are so fucking great, MTA, SAMP, ect.
but what's quite sad is that eg SAMP got overrun by people which couldn't speak english, i dont want to be rude. that's not bad at all, but it kind of ruins it.
SA-MP has more foreign people (especially brazilians, portuguese, russians) then there is any english players.
and taking a look on the forums
it'll look like BULLY-MP will be like sa-mp, basically have more foreign non-english people, making english players very minimum.
i kind of hate how this happens
it's awesome that people want to get into this but these games like SA or Bully was only english,
am not saying fuck foreign people, don't play this mod, only for english people :)
i just think this'll get ruined by foreigner's.
it's very hard to explain what am trying to express, but if you understand and dont get offended, thanks.

if i get banned because of this, thanks!

if you get offended, i honestly wouldn't care and i dont know why.
hello there

iTenpenny

Re: Foreign people in MP.

Postby iTenpenny » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 am

1) I don't think you're getting banned for this, calm down.
2) You're a foreign yourself.
3) Nobody is offended, hope you're not too.
4) The only thing that bothers me is the delay time now as said per to the main page on the site of mid 2016, now this is august still nothing but I guess it's a free modification afterall, so yeah.

SWEGTA

Postby SWEGTA » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:25 pm

The devs can't do anything about what language people are using.
There's no realistic solution to this problem. I don't even see it as a problem, in all honesty.
If you don't like playing with Brazillians, don't join a Brazillian server. Same applies to any other nationality you want to avoid.

skbyt

Postby skbyt » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 pm

You need help yet no one can help you. if you get offended, i honestly wouldn't care and i know why.

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “General Discussion”