Devs, help Bully modding community!

Suggestions and requests go here.
just_anonymous

Devs, help Bully modding community!

Postby just_anonymous » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Developers, you should share mod's source code (or a part? maybe you will do it like MTA's game_sa? their module is used in a lot of GTA SA mods). Your reversed classes, memory offsets etc are really needed for Bully's modders, it will help them! Also if you will share full source code some developres can contribute your project.

MyU

Re: Devs, help Bully modding community!

Postby MyU » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:59 am

Hey, I see your point there but atm it would just hurt the project and will lead in confusion as people will do "clones" of the exact same things especially at this stage, This means we currently do not plan to go open source but if you have questions about the game I think the B-B could help you and if there are some specific questions we could also answer them but atm we just focus on the MP.

just_anonymous

Postby just_anonymous » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:27 am

Hi, MyU. I think that developers can move the game stuff (not the multiplayer) to a separate open-source library.

MyU

Postby MyU » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:45 am

just_anonymous wrote:Hi, MyU. I think that developers can move the game stuff (not the multiplayer) to a separate open-source library.

This would mean separating our client code, Which is a time consuming task and also isn't helping the mod and will just delay the release / our work.

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Suggestions”