[GAMEMODE]Bully-MP Ideas

Suggestions and requests go here.
Eliteus

[GAMEMODE]Bully-MP Ideas

Postby Eliteus » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Introduction

My name is Eliteus and I am part of GTA SA-MP community and come from the famous server named GamerX where a lot of initial beta scripts for SA-MP were tested. GamerX is a freeroam server and I'd like to create something along the lines of that however in a Bully-MP server that I will be working on once released. So here are a few of my ideas:

Event system

So I'd like an event system where all online players can type /event to join an event which will take place in a separate (virtual) world to the freeroam world so that it cannot be disrupted by anyone. Once /event has been typed, player will be teleported to the set coordinates of where the event is taking place (in the virtual world). Anyone else who typed /event will be teleported to the same world as anyone who types /event.

Now, the physical event can be anything of your choice, now the event type can be chosen by the server owner who does all the scripting for it, but I would love to see 1 or 2 inbuilt event games which you guys could script. I would suggest a derby or a DM event, let me explain them:

> Derby event

This is a pretty standard gamemode that we all know off involving cars. I recommend a sumo event where players are spawned in go-karts and once the event starts they need to try knock everyone off, the event will last for 5 minutes and the player who survived for the longest amount of time will be considered the winner. Pretty standard right?

How this will work:

Timer function is required. This timer will be counting a long as the player survives and tries not to get smashed down by another player. However once the player goes off the platform, in this case if the player lands on water - the water will act as a trigger to make a code restart the timer as you respawn again. Pretty much that is all that is required.

Extras:

If a player draws and 2 players have the same time, the player with the least damage will win out of the two. I am not really much of a programmer however I am aware that damage can be detected once the event is finished. If not, then a code could be made to detect how much times they have been hit or have collided maybe with a variable called 'VehHealth'.

Be sure to ask comments about it below.

> "DM" event

This is also quite a simple gamemode, I think it may be added by default anyway. However obviously it isn't a deathmatch event as this game has no "deaths". What I mean by this is sort of like a Last Man Standing (LMS) event. So how it works is. Any player can choose to type /event and will be teleported the area the LMS event is taking place in, such as 'The hole' or 'The scrapyard' etc. The event will wait for players to join and admins can start it whenever they want or it will auto start after 1 minute. Once the event has started players will have to use whoever they picked as their character to fight others. The one who ends up surviving till the end and being the last man standing, will win an event point as well as the player with most knock outs.

How this will work:

Pretty straightforward thinking about it however not too sure how it would be to script it. Players all start with equal health amount (Full health plus full energy - kiss health bar acting as armour). When a player knocks out another player, the knock out is registered from the last person who punched him which gains him a point. If by the end a player has the most amount of kills it will say 'PlayerA had the most kills therefore wins an event point and PlayerB was the last man standing so wins an event point'.

Extra:

If players have equal amount of knock out points, then a message comes up saying 'Many players in the event had <> knockouts and PlayerB was the last man standing so wins an event point'.

That's all I have for now. I hope what I suggested is considered.

Regards

Eliteus

ps. Huge fan of you, Swegta :)
GamerX Servers - SA-MP - Admin Level 6

GamerX : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forum.php

Contact Eliteus : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/member.php?3918-Eliteus

Dean Winchester

Re: [GAMEMODE]Bully-MP Ideas

Postby Dean Winchester » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Good man!, i up!.

But, need wait the multiplayer :(.
|Portuguese|
Olá, meu nome é Luiz, e curto bully desde pequeno. Sempre esperei por esse mod, no caso o multiplayer, e estou fazendo o máximo para que possa ajudar!, seja na divulgação, ou até mesmo em vídeos.
BOA SORTE EQUIPE!!!.

Spectator

Postby Spectator » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:36 am

I like this suggestion. but where is the multiplayer ? xD

maybe you can suggest this in the server. not the main forum, you know what i mean ?
Still Waiting..
For the release date

Eliteus

Postby Eliteus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:32 am

Spectator wrote:I like this suggestion. but where is the multiplayer ? xD

maybe you can suggest this in the server. not the main forum, you know what i mean ?

Yeh but like I said, I know the server can make this, but I'd like to see some standard inbuilt scripts for those two mods. More advanced events can be made from the server coders themselves but this is a basic and would be really if it would be added.
GamerX Servers - SA-MP - Admin Level 6

GamerX : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forum.php

Contact Eliteus : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/member.php?3918-Eliteus

Ahmed Ly

Postby Ahmed Ly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:47 am

gameMode football or Basketball or Volleyball is good :)

;)

Deraidos

Postby Deraidos » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:21 am

Nice suggestions! A Team Deathmatch would be nice as well

Dean Winchester

Postby Dean Winchester » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:30 am

Football would be veryyy funny, players fight and lots of laughs.
|Portuguese|
Olá, meu nome é Luiz, e curto bully desde pequeno. Sempre esperei por esse mod, no caso o multiplayer, e estou fazendo o máximo para que possa ajudar!, seja na divulgação, ou até mesmo em vídeos.
BOA SORTE EQUIPE!!!.

Ahmed Ly

Postby Ahmed Ly » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Dean Winchester wrote:Football would be veryyy funny, players fight and lots of laughs.

yes xD :D

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Suggestions”