Roleplay server ideas of mine

Suggestions and requests go here.
TheRake

Re: Roleplay server ideas of mine

Postby TheRake » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 pm

i really support the drug dealer idea, it would make it more fun and the police could even have him get arrested.

and the houses is what i liked the most and i've been thinking about that before too.

So... this is not Bully. it is not a T Rated game. It is Bully MP, a non-rated game. And basically there are some """deep web""" stylish servers on SA-MP and they were not banned. It is not fair to ban servers because of their content on my opinion... The server belongs to you, it is your "game".

Luiz

Postby Luiz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:10 pm

very cool RP ideas, i just hope that rockstar doesn't get pissed off about drugs and stuff (actually i dont know if they can do anything about that)
another nice job would be police officer or school guards

Roleplayer

Postby Roleplayer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Luiz wrote:very cool RP ideas, i just hope that rockstar doesn't get pissed off about drugs and stuff (actually i dont know if they can do anything about that)
another nice job would be police officer or school guards

In SA:MP the things that we role-play are just way too innapropaites and they don't care, so it's gonna be fine i think

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Suggestions”