Roleplay server ideas of mine

Suggestions and requests go here.
Bit

Roleplay server ideas of mine

Postby Bit » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:13 am

First of all, I'll just say that I'm by no means a professional roleplay player and know-it-all about the gamemode itself, but I enjoy playing on roleplay servers on SAMP, which I presume Bully-MP will be similar to it. Here are some of my ideas:

Skins and characters:
-All student skins would be available to choose from when you start the game (Bully clique skins as spawn skins).
-Obviously people will revive the school cliques like Jocks, Greasers, Nerds and so on, so when you join a certain clique, you can choose and have to play with a skin of the respective clique you picked to join.
-We need prefects, cops, and teachers, but in my opinion that would kinda ruin the game because some smartasses who pick them will most likely abuse their power as a "grown up" and bully (yeah, ironic) the kids. So it would be realistic to have grown ups, but that can kinda ruin the game because the players will play as students mostly.
-I can't make up my mind if the Jimmy skin would be available because among the default skins which are Bully clique skins, Jimmy would look too different than the rest of them, with him wearing the beige khakis and that orange jacket.

Jobs:
-Paperboy (having a random spawned bike and going around Bullworth and delivering newspaper by going through checkpoints).
-Store help out (creating a custom checkpoints around the map (preferably around the docks) for you to go collect a carton of eggs for the store supplies for instance and delivering it to the store you work in).
-Mowing the lawn (simply mowing the lawn like in the detention punishment in the single player game)
-Graffiti artist (going around town and spraying custom made graffiti. I don't know how this would work, but it seems like a great idea in my head, very much teenagery lol).
-Drug dealer (let's face it, even the best schools around the world have at least one drug dealer, may that be pills, lean, pot or even cocaine and stuff)
-Errand boy for the elderly (Basically you come up to a custom spawned npc and they tell you to go get them a carton of eggs, flowers, soda packages and so on and deliver it to them within a time limit).

Character customization:
I really don't know if this could be done, but maybe the scripters can implement something like you go to a clothing store and you change your torso, legs and feet for you to wear single player clothes to make you different from the rest, with you having an unique look or maybe implement a toy system much like SAMP has, with you picking a certain item and resizing and moving it to your body.

Houses:
I've seen on a youtube video I think from TheNathanNS that boys dorm rooms are fully mapped, but for some reason not available to the player. The dorm rooms can be used as a first "safehouse" for you to enjoy until you make enough money to rent/buy a house (I know this doesn't sound logical very much, but hey, you can roleplay to have parents that own the house).

That's it basically. I can't think of any ideas at the moment, but you are more than welcome to reply with your own ideas here. Cheers!

juwogaming

Re: Roleplay server ideas of mine

Postby juwogaming » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:12 am

i really support the drug dealer idea, it would make it more fun and the police could even have him get arrested.

and the houses is what i liked the most and i've been thinking about that before too.

D0c

Postby D0c » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:54 pm

So basically you want a T rated game to have an underaged drug dealer.
I don't think this should be put in a server really, even if it can happen irl.

juwogaming

Postby juwogaming » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:09 pm

well at the end a ''server scripter'' can decide what is going to be in the server.. probably no drugs objects would be avaible BUT they can use scripts to get people to use /sellweed [ID] and sht like that so its going to be possible.

Dinero

Postby Dinero » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Massive yes to every idea said here.

Been roleplaying on SAMP for 6 years now on a few different servers, and having the opportunity of roleplaying in Bully would be great. There's a lot of possibilities for Bully MP in terms of roleplay, and the amount of new ideas are endless.

This needs to happen.

jaysav

Postby jaysav » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:45 pm

A Bully roleplay server is definitely needed for this MP.
Last edited by jaysav on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

fus3n_

Postby fus3n_ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:32 pm

i really like this idea, i think it would be great to have "school rp" servers, but in that case, we would need some type of voice system where you can listen and talk to players close to you, arma 3 rp style. :)

ArkNite

Postby ArkNite » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Did someone said "Drug dealer"? Hehe. Well, nice suggestions but this could be possibly added only later on due to the scripts.

Courage and Honor!

Roleplayer

Postby Roleplayer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:24 pm

fus3n_ wrote:i really like this idea, i think it would be great to have "school rp" servers, but in that case, we would need some type of voice system where you can listen and talk to players close to you, arma 3 rp style. :)

No. People who take a litte bit serius roleplay don't want that BL. Voice just make the game less enjoyable if you REALLY wanna roleplay. What we want is a system that make us able to put /me, /do, /ame, buy things, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

RenanMsV

Postby RenanMsV » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:02 am

NO DRUGS! OK?

[Server Developer]
[C#, JS, PHP, Python, SQL, CLEO, GTA3Script, Pawn]

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Suggestions”