Races/Boxing

Suggestions and requests go here.
AndruMemeMaster

Races/Boxing

Postby AndruMemeMaster » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:28 pm

As a start for this game , Races and boxing would be very easy to add.
For racing im thinking besides the curent races in the game , a custom race making feature would be useful and would keep the game fresh , i'm saying if there'd be a flying camera , a menu to choose what vehicle would the race have (bikes , karts etc.) , a starting place marker , a finish marker and a placer for the guiding semi-circles (like in the original races) would be the only things necessary (props , ramps , obstacles etc. would maybe be good as a future update).
Boxing would really only need the adaption of having 2 boxers instead of 1.

DavidNewell

Re: Races/Boxing

Postby DavidNewell » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 am

Wow!!
I like this submit and you have explained about this particular topic or game very deeply. I think this game will Improves coordination, problem-solving skills, attention and concentration and Enhances our memory power. Ans also game based learning is not rare today. Many benefits are coming under this topic. I think this is the best time and opportunity to write a paper on this topic. Usually I am approaching best essay writing service for any kind of writing guidance and support.

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Suggestions”