[Greasers] Faction

Suggestions and requests go here.
Noise

[Greasers] Faction

Postby Noise » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Hello, my name is Johnny, I am the founder of the Brazilian Greasers organization.

Well, it would be nice to have every faction in the game, just like SA: MP. I'm not going to say that I'm sure, but we are the most organized organization of the game.

We have discord, with tags, bots and so on.

It would be nice to have the [Greasers] tag.

Thanks!

Translate: Olá, meu nome é Johnny, eu sou fundador da organizaçao brasileira Greasers.

Bem, seria bom termos cada facçao no jogo, igual ao SA:MP. Não vou dizer que tenho certeza, mas, somos a organizaçao (Ate agora) mais organizada do jogo.

Temos discord, com tags, bots é etc.

Seria bom, ter a tag [Greasers].

Obrigado!

:D

[Greasers]BryaN

Re: [Greasers] Faction

Postby [Greasers]BryaN » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Dear MP, We are developing a Faction called "Greasers" the faction development is being a success, more, many Players are putting [Greasers] tags Without at least being part of the faction then I was Analyzing your work, and I thought could create some factual "TAG" of our faction Await your response and thanks

Translation

Querido MP,Estamos desenvolvendo uma Facção Chamada "Greasers"o desenvolvimento da facção está sendo um sucesso,mais,muitos Jogadores estão colocando tags da [Greasers]Sem ao menos, serem parte da facção então andei Analisando o trabalho de vocês,e pensei se podiam criar alguma "TAG"oficial de nossa facção Aguarda sua Resposta e Obrigado

Shrimp

Postby Shrimp » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:44 pm

this is just like deathmatch servers or rp and shit
people will script stuff like this in there own servers, its up to the players not the devs sorta lol
you're basically asking for clans, can be done in servers and shit like sa-mp and deathmatch
hello there

RenanMsV

Postby RenanMsV » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 am

Shrimp wrote:its up to the players not the devs sorta lol...

Agreed.
[Server Developer]
[C#, JS, PHP, Python, SQL, CLEO, GTA3Script, Pawn]

AndruMemeMaster

Postby AndruMemeMaster » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Why do you guys take yourselves so seriously?

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Suggestions”