BRUT.me BULLY Server

Looking for staff members for your well established/newly created/work in progress server? Post here.
Brut

BRUT.me BULLY Server

Postby Brut » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:22 am

Hello everyone,
I am thinking to create and run a server of BULLY and I am looking for some people who have passion for this game, for coding or maintaining a server, or just wanna have bully fun :D. I am serious, with experiences in maintaining online servers, running more gameservers (counter strike, half-life, jazz jackrabbit 2, emulation of battlenet...) for more than 2 years. I have some spare processing power on my machines so it can be BULLY game, that will use it. I have not much time to make and maintain it all by myself, this is the reason why I am asking here and looking for enthusiastic people.

If You are interested, or just have any question You can contact me here or via our FORUM, or a quickier method LIVECHAT under my personal nickname saradsmejem.

Thanks all the stuff here for their time and effort in creating this great mod and hope it will bring the players hour and hours of fun :)

Wish u a nice day

Shrimp

Re: BRUT.me BULLY Server

Postby Shrimp » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Does this include looking for staff aswell? I'd love to be part of it.
I wanna host one, I hosted numerous servers and hosts for Garrys-Mod but I don't know if I can.
no offence
so many non-english speakers
i hope this isnt going 2 get ruined by that.

Brut

Postby Brut » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Yes, it does, all kinds of positions are open, will write an announcement in the forum, but I am waiting for the release first, now I am looking for people who are willing to participate

Simple01

Postby Simple01 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Brut wrote:Yes, it does, all kinds of positions are open, will write an announcement in the forum, but I am waiting for the release first, now I am looking for people who are willing to participate

I would like to help to maintain your server. I have C++/Lua/PHP/mySQL/HTML/CSS knowledge.

Brut

Postby Brut » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:03 am

Hello,
sorry for a late response, was not here for a few weeks. We all are waiting for the release. You are welcome, contact us at our forum or live chat to get in touch.

Greetings Brut

UnDerBY

Postby UnDerBY » Wed May 18, 2016 8:11 pm

If you need Spanish staff for European time. Here i am
My english meh xDD but okey.. ;3

Add me on skype: UnDerBY

Brut

Postby Brut » Fri May 27, 2016 10:46 am

Hello,
I am sorry but currently I am not using skype, if I start i will add u, otherwise u can stay in touch with us using our webpage and chat, just be patient, it is a great weather here in Slovakia these days, we are enjoying it and our answer can take a few minutes. :)

cheers

LilFelix

Postby LilFelix » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:18 am

If you need Indonesian staff for Assian time. Here i am
My english meh , but okey..

Add my skype : Lil_Felix

Brut

Postby Brut » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 pm

We are fully supporting Simple01 attempt to create his own Bully Multiplayer Mod under the name Bully Multiplayer Edition <URL removed> and provided him all we can to make it real :). If you want to join us and help, do not hesitate to contact us.

As all main forums about Bully are down (bully-board and bullymods) we created section of the forum specially for Bully Scholarship Edition too, u all are welcome to join.

I have contacted all of u who wrote me about stuff appliance...

have a nice day 8-)

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Looking for staff”