"Failed to load Multiplayer library"

If you need help installing or playing, ask questions in here.
gembo
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:34 pm

"Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby gembo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:37 pm

I've been having an issue playing the game, whenever I try to launch Bully MP, I get an error saying "failed to load multiplayer library". I don't really know whats wrong and any help would be appreciated.

Herbo
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 am

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby Herbo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:59 pm

im having the same problem :cry:

Cuthmf_
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby Cuthmf_ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:49 pm

i solve the problem installing this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145

User avatar
MiNkLoOn
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby MiNkLoOn » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:05 am

I'm resolved downloading x86

rokudaimerx
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby rokudaimerx » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Cuthmf_ wrote:i solve the problem installing this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145

I downloaded the 2 versions and continued giving the same error here

User avatar
MiNkLoOn
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby MiNkLoOn » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 pm

rokudaimerx wrote:
Cuthmf_ wrote:i solve the problem installing this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145

I downloaded the 2 versions and continued giving the same error here


Also download the directX and do not forget to restart the pc.

Johnny Vincent
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:55 am

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby Johnny Vincent » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:23 pm

MiNkLoOn wrote:
rokudaimerx wrote:
Cuthmf_ wrote:i solve the problem installing this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145

I downloaded the 2 versions and continued giving the same error here


Also download the directX and do not forget to restart the pc.



So after you download all three of that just restart the pc and it would work or you need to put them in the bully folder??

User avatar
quinnsane
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:41 am

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby quinnsane » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Install, restart. That's all you need to do.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300x @ 3.5GHz
GPU: NVidia GTX 1050Ti
RAM: 16GB Ballistix Sport LT DDR4
Mobo: MSI B350M Gaming Pro

MiDo22
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby MiDo22 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:51 pm

i tried every thing on the replies and it didnt work with me :'(

User avatar
dumpster
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:24 am

Re: "Failed to load Multiplayer library"

Postby dumpster » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:49 pm

update your windows update


kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Client support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited