Bully: Multiplayer Edition

Talk about anything here.
Raptor

Bully: Multiplayer Edition

Postby Raptor » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Hey,

Actually, I was just playing the Bully offline version, but after months i visited the Bully-MP.com and then i got to be knowing that Bully multiplayer modification is going to be released. I don't know when it will be released, but i'm bit excited after knowing about this NEWS. The reason why i posted this is to request the management if they can allow me to visit the official server only once!!! Please give me a chance, I couldn't just wait until the release data xD also, I got this idea when i had seen the screenshots. Please guys, Just only one chance to visit. It look same like SAMP and i want to join/go within this community.

SwathSword123

Re: Bully: Multiplayer Edition

Postby SwathSword123 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Is this Raptor from SAMPUOP? :lol:

Raptor

Postby Raptor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Hey yes, how are you Charlie?

SwathSword123

Postby SwathSword123 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:52 pm

I am so sorry for such a late reply, I only noticed you replied today. I am doing good, how are you? Raptor I am not sure will you see this but I really need to know, what happened to UOP? I only went back a few days ago to check how things are going but it seems like it has disappeared completely. I hope this isn't the end as I feel so bad for ignoring the community for so long. Anyway I hope your doing good, but please fill me in about what happened to UOP.
Thanks,
Swarth :D

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Off-topic”