Hello Hello!

Talk about anything here.
Cindy

Hello Hello!

Postby Cindy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:15 pm

[Introduction]

Hello, my name is Cindy. I'm sixteen years old and I'm from IRELAND! (woo) What I do mostly is GFX and show off different content I have. Personally I love roleplaying servers such as SA-MP.

[My RP experience]

I've been roleplaying for around 3/4 years and I must say my grammar is improved majorly. I'm able to roleplay in detail, most thing you'll see with RPers is that they don't self-RP (This means you roleplay by yourself) or Character Development and emotions. I was playing on a server and my brother died, most people would shrug be OOCly upset but just carry on ICly. What I did was take drugs due to my brother's death, he was a drug dealer so growing up in poverty and the lifestyle of drugs encouraged my character to threat his depression from his brothers death with drugs. I RPed that stuff by myself because just like in real life you wouldn't do cocaine in front of everyone on the street would you? You'd do it personally when you're by yourself.

[Additional information]

I'll be mostly active on this website, currently the forums are inactive due to the mod not actually being realised but I'll try my best to at least bring content for people who just like to lurk or is passing through!

Hope you enjoyed reading this! Bye ;3

(btw i'm not a girl, my name is from the character of the TV show Boondocks mkay?)

SWEGTA

Re: Hello Hello!

Postby SWEGTA » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:47 am

Welcome to the forums!
It's pretty refreshing to see someone who is really into RP. I tried that myself a few years ago, but never really got into it.
I bought a house, got high and ran over a cop. Then I was kicked from the server and never really tried again.

But when it comes to Bully, which has so many interesting and memorable characters, it's safe to assume that people will RP the shit out of that game when Bully-MP comes out.

Cindy

Postby Cindy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:30 am

SWEGTA wrote:Welcome to the forums!
It's pretty refreshing to see someone who is really into RP. I tried that myself a few years ago, but never really got into it.
I bought a house, got high and ran over a cop. Then I was kicked from the server and never really tried again.

But when it comes to Bully, which has so many interesting and memorable characters, it's safe to assume that people will RP the shit out of that game when Bully-MP comes out.

Hehe, great story! :lol: To be fair we've all be at that stage starting out I remember I got kicked off a Heavy RP server because my lack of roleplay skills and look at me now I RP on Heavy RP servers!

Oh yes I would imagine people will RP the fuck out of the game and I'll be one of those people too! Thanks for the reply good to see somebodys still alive! :o

SWEGTA

Postby SWEGTA » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:12 pm

People are alive, it's just that there isn't much to talk about.
"I'm excited for Bully-MP!" and that's about it, sadly.

Hopefully when the mod finally gets released, people will have more sections to explore and topics to talk about.
As far as RP goes, I can imagine that people would go crazy for the whole Greasers VS. Preppies thing.

justice96

Postby justice96 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:34 pm

SWEGTA wrote:People are alive, it's just that there isn't much to talk about.
"I'm excited for Bully-MP!" and that's about it, sadly.

Hopefully when the mod finally gets released, people will have more sections to explore and topics to talk about.
As far as RP goes, I can imagine that people would go crazy for the whole Greasers VS. Preppies thing.

Not only RP, I thought.

There will be freeroam, deathmatch, team deathmatch, cops and robbers. :D
Image Indonesian

DoctLord

Postby DoctLord » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:52 am

Welcome, I hope to play with you soon, we will make the most of this new way, if you need anything you can contact me ..
do you need help?

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Off-topic”