Co-op story.

Suggestions and requests go here.
R1ch4rd N1x0n

Co-op story.

Postby R1ch4rd N1x0n » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:49 am

You should really add a 2-4 player co-op story option to this mod, if you do, I will totally get it. I likely will not get it because of the sole fact that there is literally nothing to do but beat each other up.

GongasPlays

Re: Co-op story.

Postby GongasPlays » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Well thats very unlikely to happen from my perspective, also because there has been made a mod to play the Story Mode of Bully in CO-OP , but you should try this out at some point, you can do alot of fun stuff besides beating each other up and such , and alot more gamemodes are going to be made and u will be able to make your own and scripting too... Also an RP Server is on the making by Swegta! ♥

PS: Dont forget this is still the first ever build to be played by us...So alot more stuff is going to be released update after update. You shouldn´t expect much right now but what we already have is enough to have bunch of cool experiences!
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvu3Qckb5QAt0uy4BhN1cYw
Twitter - https://twitter.com/gongasplayz
Google+ - GongasPlays

R1ch4rd N1x0n

Postby R1ch4rd N1x0n » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 am

GongasPlays wrote:Well thats very unlikely to happen from my perspective, also because there has been made a mod to play the Story Mode of Bully in CO-OP , but you should try this out at some point, you can do alot of fun stuff besides beating each other up and such , and alot more gamemodes are going to be made and u will be able to make your own and scripting too... Also an RP Server is on the making by Swegta! ♥

PS: Dont forget this is still the first ever build to be played by us...So alot more stuff is going to be released update after update. You shouldn´t expect much right now but what we already have is enough to have bunch of cool experiences!

I am aware of the co-op story mod, but it is local only and has an annoying panoramic screen rather than split screen. I would like a co-op story option for this mod so you can play ONLINE co-op story.

D0c

Postby D0c » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:04 am

P3ti mentioned that there will be no co-op mode. Players will make their own gamemodes and thats what you'll have. People could create their own set of missions and then have players do them together, maybe even recreate the actual missions from the game if they will have enough script functions for the MP, but thats very unlikely.

kuchnie katowice częstochowa sosnowiec gliwice zabrze bytom ruda śląska tychy dąbrowa górnicza chorzów mysłowice siemianowice śląskie żory

Return to “Suggestions”